Amsterdam, 29 August 2007
* Organic service revenue growth at 5.5% on continued strong momentum with international strategic clients and some national accounts
* Continued margin pressure resulted in the 2007 target EBITAE* margin range being adjusted downwards to between 3.0% and 3.5% (from 4.0% to 4.5% previously)
* Having recorded EUR 88 million impairment of goodwill in the UK, Iberia and the US, the company now expects a net loss for the full year 2007
* The launch of the MOVE campaign (Migration to Office, Vista and Exchange) has further strengthened our relationship with Microsoft
* The Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) informed Getronics that the investigations which were carried out by the AFM have been completed, and that the AFM will neither transfer the file to the public prosecutor nor to the AFM department that imposes fines for violations of market abuse provisions
* EBITAE excluding defined items (for outlook purposes): EBITAE excluding one-off results in respect with employee benefit plans (curtailments, settlements and negative past service costs) and Breakout Programme restructuring costs
The Company's Half-Year Report 2007 is available in PDF and interactive format on the website: www.getronics.com
An analyst audio webcast/conference call is planned at 11CET today which can be accessed via a link on our website: www.getronics.com.
With some 24,000 employees in 25 countries and revenues of EUR 2.6 billion in 2006, Getronics is a leading international provider of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services and solutions.
Applying its expertise in workspace management, applications, and consulting and transformation services, Getronics helps organisations raise their performance and increase the productivity of their people, by providing them with the ability to share information and to work together efficiently, securely and effectively, wherever and whenever they need.
Getronics headquarters are in Amsterdam. Getronics' shares are traded on Euronext Amsterdam ('GTN'). For further information about Getronics, visit www.getronics.com.